Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Last day to send Octopus your poems.

Top Ten fav active baseball players as of today:

1. Carlos Zambrano
2 Josh Beckett
3 Carl Crawford
4 Prince Fielder
5 Dustin Pedroia
6 CC Sabathia
7 Ken Griffey Jr.
8 Alex Gordon
9 Felix Pie
10. Lastings Milledge

Top Ten fav Superchunk songs:

1. Detroit Has a Skyline - Here's Where the Strings Come In
2. Precision Auto - On the Mouth
3. Hyper Enough - Here's Where the Strings Come In
4. Makeout Bench - Incidental Music 1991-1995
5. Driveway to Driveway - Foolish
6. Her Royal Fisticuffs - Cup of Sand
7. Like a Fool - Foolish
8. On the Mouth - Mower (B side)
9. Throwing Things - No Pocky for Kitty
10. Invitation - Incidental Music 1991-1995

3 comments:

gina said...

I think there is something wrong with your list. I don't see Joel Zumaya anywhere.

Zachary Schomburg said...

Gina, my heart belongs to the Cleveland Indians. And I also have love (for regional and personal history (grandpa) reasons) for the Royals. There is no room in that division then for any love for the Tigers (though I am fond of Pudge Rodriguez). I'm sorry. Michigan though is a good state. It's in my top 25.

gina said...

Well I suppose that's okay since Michigan is in your top 25.