There are 5 ways I could tell you about this. I'll list them as if they were unaware of one another:
1. My first book of poems, The Man Suit, will be published by Black Ocean Press early next spring.
2. It has happened. And it is high time I tell you about it. My first book, The Man Suit, will be published by Black Ocean Press early next spring. I've been obsessing over this manuscript since 2002 and this past January I started writing a new manuscript of poems, Scary, No Scary. I'm pretty in love with this new manny and found it difficult to move away from TMS. I felt guilty. I was so comfortable in TMS, and felt like I knew it so well, that each poem idea that swam around in my head was unconsciously manipulated to fit in TMS's world. SNS wasn't getting the love it deserved from me. But Black Ocean made this transition so much easier--with such impeccable timing. TMS was put in their (Janaka Stucky and Carrie O. Adams) capable hands and with their close attention and care, the final draft has been hi-fived into a print factory. It is the best it can be. It is ready for you, reader. It has gotten a lot better with Janaka's and Carrie's help and with the help of a lot of other writers I admire. Thank you helpers. Sincerely. I'll put your name in there somewhere. I'll forget one of you. That person was probably the most helpful.
3. Hot dog! Damn! Whoo woo! Yes! Yesserissimo! Man Suit. Beep beep! Uh, huh. Ehr ehr. Ernie Paternie. Black Ocean 2007. Frooomage. Plankton. Back saw blade. Suitcase of moths. Plop. Plop?
4. Костюм человека будет опубликован черным океаном.
5. BUY my book The Man Suit next spring from online sources, or at a reading where I read from it, or at AWP's bookfair at the Black Ocean table. Make plans to review it. Also BUY Abraham Lincoln's Death Scene before that from horse less press. Hell, review that. I'm going to be so stinkin' rich and famous.