Thursday, April 26, 2007

Today is the day I grade final portfolios until my arms fall off. So I don't have a lot to say, or time to say it. If I can get them done, A, G, and I will go camping this weekend and I will tell you about that. It will be fun. But while you wait, maybe you should watch my new favorite music video. It is Dokken's Into the Fire. I want you to notice the seemingly random, but highly maintained and controlled pockets of fire, the fake snow coming down in a single stream, the seamless integration of helicopters and speedboats, and the spinning decent into Hell, where a giant 12 fingered Satan hand prop awaits all members of Dokken while they never stop shredding a very complex solo on their axes.

1 comment:

Christine E. Hamm, Poet Professor Painter said...

Just as I suspected. In hell they have big hair with lots of product.