Sunday, June 27, 2010

Tonight I'm reading some poems at Ampersand Vintage (2916 NE Alberta) at 7pm in support of the great Travis Nichols, who will read from his first novel Off We Go Into the Wild Blue Yonder. I imagine if we demand it, if we really demand it, if we throw rocks, he may read a few poems from his poetry collections Iowa (Letter Machine Editions 2009) and See Me Improving (forthcoming from Copper Canyon Press). 

If you don't live in Portland, don't panic. I will be reading again on the internet. A LiveGiant reading, live on the internet, for free, from my living room perhaps, or perhaps my kitchen or bathroom. Log in to HTMLGIANT on Wednesday night a few minutes before 9pm Eastern (that's 6 for you west coast knuckleheads). Have a LiveGiant poetry reading party. Don't watch alone, or without a snack or beverage.

No comments: