Wednesday, October 05, 2005

My busy days have started. This week I've added the teaching of a Comp 2 class at Southeast Community College on the agenda. So, two different classes in two different places and PhD student stuff. I can do this. I can do this. And I'm blogging now so it can't be too bad, right? I will, this week, find time to send out some poetry manuscripts to a few places on the list, and clean up the basement--make it liveable. If you come over, you'll need a place to stay.

This is what is behind me at the desk I work. This is the room where everything goes down. Meet Malkie the Cat, Pearl the Fern, and Stone Phillips, the rock that anchors our broken shade.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool room!

Kelli Russell Agodon - Book of Kells said...

If you weren't in Nebraska, I'd swear this was my cat.

Kelli
(who found your blog via Jeff Bahr's site...)