Monday, July 31, 2006

Music: Final Cornjob Ipod summer playlist:
Acetone Acetone
Beastie Boys To The 5 Buroughs
Bill Fox Shelter from the Smoke
Bonnie "Prince" Billy Master and Everyone
Clap Your Hands Say Yeah Clap Your Hands Say Yeah
For Squirrels Example
Guided By Voices Under the Bushes Under the Stars
The Intimate Restaurants Crypt Kicker
Kincaid Plays Super Hawaii
Portastatic Slow Note From a Sinking Ship
Saves the Day Ups and Downs: Early Recordings
Sportsguitar Married, 3 Kids
Tilly and the Wall Bottoms of Barrels
Vehicle Flips For You I Pine
Wesley Willis Feel the Power
Yo La Tengo I Can Hear the Heart Beating as One

Fantasy Baseball: I'm in 4th (out of 19th). I'm poised to make a move. And everyone wants my Mark Prior. I'm not sure why I can't give him up. He's no good.

Dance Lessons: No new dances learned.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

big fan of your writing. my dad met wesley willis in a record store, once. wesley demanded that he buy his album or a chicken sandwhich.