Wednesday, February 21, 2007

I'm trying my darndest to get all my papers into tidy stacks, so to speak, before the big sail off to ATL for AWP. I'm more than excited though. It is going to be difficult to rest up--but that will be vital. I want to give you all the energy, all the positive qi I got. So if you want some of that qi to complete the flow, here are three ways you can find me: (A.) a retail merchant, (B.) a thoughtful and well-spoken online poetry editor, (C.) a reader of poetry:

A. Bookfair Table #125. The roster is Typo, H_NGM_N, Forklift, Ohio, and Octopus, and much much more. We have books that we want you to read. And swag. Endless infinite swag.

B. Panel. Friday, 2 March 07 @ 12:00 – 1:15 pm. Virtually Infinite: The Broad Reach and Vast Potential of the Online Literary Journal. Panelists: editors of La Petite Zine, Failbetter, Coconut, MiPOesias, Action, Yes, & Octopus.



C. Poetry Party and Reading. 100% Dynamite Blow Up. Saturday, Mar. 3. 7 pm. Apache Cafe. No Tell Books. Black Ocean Press. Pilot Books. Octopus Books. Please, do not bring cupcakes to this.

No comments: