Monday, March 26, 2007

I drafted my team in my fantasy baseball league yesterday. A league full of poets. What do you think of my chances? I think I got a decent spread--a lot of speed at least. And K's. Enough to beat Jim Goar anyhow.

C Johnny Estrada (Milwaukee)
C Miguel Olivo (Florida)
1B Prince Fielder (Milwaukee)
2B Julio Lugo (Boston)
3B Adrian Beltre (Seattle)
SS Khalil Greene (San Diego)
CI Casey Blake (Cleveland 1B)
MI Ronnie Belliard (Washington 2B)
LF Carl Crawford (Tampa Bay)
CF Ichiro Suzuki (Seattle)
RF Jacque Jones (Cubs)
OF Johnny Damon (NYY)
Util Lasting Milledge (NYM)

SP Dontrelle Willis (Florida)
SP Josh Beckett (Boston)
SP Ervin Santana (Angels)
SP Ted Lilly (Cubs)
SP Tim Wakefield (Boston)
P Carl Pavano (NYY)
P Matt Morris (SF)
Closer Jason Isringhausen (St. Louis)
Closer Ryan Dempster (Cubs)
MRelief Derreck Turnbow (Milwaukee)
MRelief Luis Vizcaino (NYY)

1 comment:

jwg said...

will your team have a slug % over 400?

My boys are ready to play. they are killing grass as we speak.