Monday, September 10, 2007

Phil, when I was at your apartment in SF last week, after you went to work, I went through your desk drawer and found a blank cd, then went through your computer music files and stole (more accurately: copied) the following albums from you. This is just to say. I feel compelled to tell you this. I've listed the albums here. Forgive me. They're so sweet and so cold.

Teenage Bottle Rocket. Total
Against Me! Reinventing Axl Rose
Flight of the Conchords. The Distant Future
Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin. Broom
Dillenger Four. Situationist Comedy
Now It's Overhead. Now It's Overhead
Ted Leo & The Pharmacists. Living with the Living
The Arcade Fire. Funeral

1 comment:

David said...

Zach: Small world. I was just looking for Ted Leo mp3s through google blog search and this came up... and you were talking to Phil. Too bad you don't run that kind of blog.

-David Milan