Wednesday, October 10, 2007



I miss Denny. M and I collab'd a poem in which 'I miss Denny' was the final line. I think it was a poem about the water cycle. Denny lives in Tulsa with his growing and beautiful family. And thankfully D has adopted a different approach to his website. He's updating often, blog-style. So now I can see what he's up to (along with all his killer new poster designs). One of the things he's up to is designing a book cover for one of Octopus' two full-length poetry titles to be published this winter. We haven't officially announced this book yet, so I'll say no more. But we'll tell you all about it next week probably. Anyway, you can see how hard Denny works. That's him probably working on the book cover right now. This is a live camera feed, so you can see how busy he is. And how consistent and relentless he is. He never takes breaks. Check back later and see for yourself.

No comments: