Wednesday, February 06, 2008


This is a picture of Andrews Hall, where my office is. I'm not in New York anymore. I went to school today.


This is a picture of Andrews Hall from the opposite direction as I left school today.


This is a picture I took after turning around from taking that last picture. I'm going to go catch the bus.


This is a picture I took of pineapples (and pears). I went to Leon's to get some bananas, and I did get some bananas, but I ended up taking a picture of the pineapples. I want more pineapple in my life.

Listening to:


Band of Horses - Cease to Begin
Yndi Halda - Enjoy Eternal Bliss
Godspeed You! Black Emporer - Lift Your Skinny Fists Like Antennas to Heaven
Low - The Curtain Hits the Cast
Elliot Smith - Figure 8
Flying Canyon - Flying Canyon
Radio Bros - The Singing Hatchet
Hayden - Everything I Long For

No comments: