Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Would you like to look at my refrigerator?


See if you can spot all of the following 10 things: Posted by Hello

1. A "flat Stanley" cut-out of A and I's friends Matt and Jill
2. A Kerry/Edwards button I made into a magnet
3. Scott Wolf
4. A magnetic map of the United States
5. A postcard of Tony and Leigh pre-matrimony
6. A Valentine's Day letter from very young friends Carly and Max which includes the joke "What do you call a bull that sleeps all the time?" Of course, we all know the answer is a "bull dozer"
7. My sister Kelsey doing the butterfly
8. A postcard of Akron, OH
9. The late Emmie-Kay
10. A huskers magnet

3 comments:

will said...

what? no pizza hut coupons? looks like SOMEbody's high class.

Zachary Schomburg said...

Actually, Will, I DO have pizza hut coupons. You can almost barely see them. They're on a magnet clip on the side of the fridge. I got one: large 1-topping and breadsticks for only $9.99.

will said...

well, i don't. i guess that high class somebody is me.