Monday, March 28, 2005

More precious time has been spent with the folks. I posted a few choice pics below. Today we take it easy. I have a lot to do and a very short amount of time to do it in. I must get my paperwork in line, my thoughts gathered, my money withdrawn, and down the line. I must do laundry and pack too before making the trek to Missoula to meet up with Brandon Shimoda and Co. who will taxi me to Vancouver BC tomorrow morning. And I have to work all night tonight, and sleep all day today. Still I think we'll fit in a dinner somewheres with my family. They leave tomorrow morning after I head westbound.

I feel a little unprepared for AWP. This'll be my first one. There is so much I want to do and so many people I want to meet. I'm afraid my lack of any solid itenerary will hurt those chances. I'll be involved in a panel on online poetry magazines Thursday at 12. You should check it out and ask a few good questions if you're interested. I'm a bit nervous about that, but I'll be in good company (Jake Adam York, Dan Albergotti, Adam Clay, and Matt Henriksen).

I think this'll be the last post until after Vancouver. So, enjoy your week. I hope to see you there. I'll meet you back here on Monday.

1 comment:

Riley said...

Good luck at AWP.