Thursday, April 21, 2005


Got a haircut today. It was long overdue. Heres a picture of it. I'm pleased, in general, though looking at this pic I'm beginning to wonder if I'm growing a bit thin. I also encountered some haircut pet peeves: 1. Don't talk to me while you're cutting my hair. Concentrate. You don't want to hear what I did today and I don't want to tell you. 2. When you're cutting the right side of my hair cut, you should be standing on the right side of my body, and vice versa. Don't try to reach all the way over there. Swivel me. Swivel me! Posted by Hello

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Word on the talking thing. I once had a friend who wouldn't tip the person cutting his hair if she wasn't a good conversationalist. I never got that. Just cut the hair. If you're ringing up my groceries I don't want you talking to me either.

Anonymous said...

your head is cool