Friday, April 08, 2005

You'll never meet a better sister-in-law than my own sister-in-law, M, who lives in San Fransisco with P. She's #1. She's been trying to get a hold of me to ask me what I want for my birthday but I have not had the chance yet to call her back. She reads the blog, so M, one of the two following gifts would be lovely, or any other gift of your choosing would, of course, do the trick:

1. A tuxedo t-shirt. The kind with the tuxedo front printed on the tee. Preferably a vintage and authentic worn thin tee, but I won't be pushy.

2. Any old Merle Haggard record. Or any old Tammy Wynette record. Or Talking Heads. These are some very shameful holes in my record collection.

I miss M.

2 comments:

Matthew Thorburn said...

Right on, Zach. The Tux T is an essential cornerstone of any man's wardrobe. Ever since the mid 70s, when Art Garfunkel sported one at the Grammys, it's been fasion gold.

Matthew Thorburn said...

Err, make that "fashion" gold. I'm gonna go put mine on now.