Thursday, September 22, 2005

Tomorrow: going to hear one of my favorite new poets read, fellow Lincoln-ite Hadara Bar-Nadav. Then off to rock out with Neva Dinova and Tilly and the Wall. The off to A's cousin's wedding reception in Northeast Nebrasky. Saturday is A's b-day. I have a lot of ironing to do. Saw Miss Saigon last night with A. Not a real pick-me-up. Very rascist.

Then I'll be sending the old manny off for another go at it. Where should I be sending it? Anybody have a list of upcoming deadlines?

As Adam said: He and Alex Lemon and Anne Boyer will be doing a reading here in Lincoln. I'm starting a reading series (not sure of it's name yet. Any ideas?) I'll be sure to make official announcements when things become official, but you can start making arrangements for your plane tickets for later October.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lets see more house pictures!