Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Holiday Wish List #1

This is the first installment of Holiday Wish List. There will be one or two more as I think on it. Here is just what was in my head at the moment.

1. A Ushanka. My Cleveland Browns headscarf is not doing the trick. They're a tad more expensive, but I probably would prefer a Gorbachev-style Astrakhan.



2. A year's supply of quality fake tattoos. And not corny ones either. Cool ones, like anarchy symbols or giraffes or black panthers.




3. I am embarassed to say that I have not yet had a chance to buy these books. I should have them already, but sadly I do not. If you do not give them to me, I will buy them myself. Graham Foust, Linh Dinh, Tao Lin, Ben Lerner, Michael Earl Craig, Tina Brown Celona, and Alex Lemon.



*













*This image is supposed to instead represent Linh Dinh's Borderless bodies.




3 comments:

Tao Lin said...

hello zachary

email me your address and i'll mail you tao lin's book if you mail tao lin a book

binky.tabby [@] gmail.com

thank you

tao lin

Anonymous said...

graham foust's book just came out, so you get a pass there.

good list. as i can't afford to send you any of these books, i give you this.

The Bacon Show said...

zzz


if you hold your horses til january, i can mail you ben lerner's book. i'm in virginia; the book is in montana. a chinese new year present?


bbb