Thursday, December 16, 2004

The Newest and Most Petitest

The sixteenth issue of La Petite Zine just came out today. Some of my favs are representin': Heidi Lynn Staples, Anthony Tognazzi, Matthew Thorburn, Daniel Borzutzky, Kirsten Kaschock, Michael Schiavo. I'm in there with two little numbers from Man Suit if you're interested. I haven't had a chance to read any of this yet, but I'll be anxious to dig in later tonight.

I have some Octopus issues (get it?) to deal with. Sorry about hinting at an issue this weekend. Tech probs. Fun. Sometimes I honestly think a print mag would be easier to put out. This issue will be worth it though (I repeat this in my head).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Imagine, if you will, a long oak dining table resplendent with a burning candellabra shaped like a dragon, silver pitchers and polished goblets brimming with mead, and small oafish poets seated around the table gulping drink, belching and chanting between belches, the chanting growing louder:

We Want Octopus. We Want Octopus. We Want Octopus.

Just teasing. Seriously though, we want it.

Best,

Jeff Morgan