Monday, April 03, 2006

I'm turning 29 this week and I got an early birthday present from A, P&C, and N&B. They went in together to buy an iPod. I'm hip now, like the kids. And just in time too. I'll probably be mowing lawns or working in some dirt in some field somewhere this summer, and an iPod will make perfect company. I spent all day yesterday putting about half of my catalog onto this thing. I've revisited some stuff I forgot I had. Some stuff that should never be forgotten: Yo La Tengo, The Rentals, older Hayden, the Clean, Kissing Book, Kleenex Girl Wonder, Sportsguitar, etc.

Thank you thank you APCNB.

Also: Mathias is knocking out some amazing creation myths this month.

Denny's show, Universal Remote, starts this week.

Go Baseball.

4 comments:

Charles said...

Happy birthday this week! I turn 29 on Wednesday. :)

Zachary Schomburg said...

Charles,

You're one day older than me. I think we had this same conversation last year. Let's have it next year, when we're both entering middle-age and need to counsel each other.

Happy 29th.

Mathias Svalina said...

What kind of monkey do you want for your birthday?
What are you going to do with this monkey?
Where are you going to store this monkey?
What are you going to name this monkey?
What are you going to feed this monkey?
How is this monkey going to increase your sense of self presence?
Where will the monkey go when it rains?
What is A. going to think of the monkey?
What is the monkey going to think about Gravy?
What is the monkey going to do with all the leftover gravy?

Steven D. Schroeder said...

Happy birthday! You're both about two months older than me...