Tuesday, February 02, 2010





















































On Wednesday, February 10th, Poor Claudia is going to hold an event called Very Nice Night at Holocene (see the ad on the Holocene calendar here). Wednesday will be Poor Claudia's chance to curate an evening of literature, film, art, music and potatoes for Holocene's monthly series called "My Favorite Things." In addition to the bands Typhoon, Breakfast Mountain, Guantanamo Baywatch, and Nolan Foster, and the DJs Sexy Cousin and Magic Impact, and the potato cart, Spudnik, and other artists showing off their latest creations, Poor Claudia will release my first dvd collection of poem-films called Little Blind Thing. The poem-films will play in a loop on one of the walls. I've already started doing my stretches and my sit-ups. I hope you have too. Ok, see you there.

No comments: