Wednesday, July 13, 2005

The last two nights I've had to work a 12 at the dispatch center. That is a lot of the party next door is too loud, there is barefooted drunk lady in the street talking to herself. A lot of my brother stabbed me in the leg, and there is a cow in the entrance ramp to the highway. I got home at 3am last night and watched two episodes of Kids in the Hall on Comedy Central. I miss those guys. I really do. My favorite is Bruce. Yours?

Today, I've been working on the Man Suit. It is a little tighter now I think. I'm ready to invest in some more first book contests. And I continue my search for a solid part-time job in Lincoln.

Tomorrow, I go floating down the Madison River all day in an inflatable tube. This is one of the three rivers that form the Mighty Missouri. I may float all the way to the Missouri, which begins only about 10 miles from where we live. I may bring some beers.

4 comments:

will said...

i'm glad your man suit is getting tighter?

Jake Adam York said...

Z,

If you're ever interested in sharing the M.S. MS, I'd be interested in reading it.

J

Craig Morgan Teicher said...

A man-bag is the perfect accessory for a man-suit. It's like a purse, but for me. A chapbook perhaps...

I've got to shore up my contest fund for the fall too.

Anonymous said...

Z S

Would love to see the new Man Suit (onya) and talk about first book contests en general. As for floating down the river with a beer in both hands, that's my plan on heading to Bozeman soon. When is your departure date?

B S