Monday, June 18, 2007











Night #9. East of Tok, AK. 3780 miles. Stopped in Whitehorse to walk around a bit. Bought some essentials. Shoe laces. Bear bells. Rain gear. Ate a burger at the local hotel! A thought the waiter had pretty eyelashes. There was baseball on the TV. I need to catch up but the only game was Toronto vs Baltimore. The Canadian station. It costs about $80 - $90 to fill up the tank here. I'll never complain about gas prices in the States again. Yeah I will. The roads are bad. Potholes, big bumps, and gravel in parts. I noticed that the right side of the road on the way to AK is always more worn than the left. That should tell you something. All those convicts escaping and never coming back. Crossed the border into the AK. It is good to be in America again.

1 comment:

Mathias Svalina said...

Tell me more about those shoelaces.