Wednesday, January 09, 2008





Dave and I got back into the office routine yesterday. It felt good. Typey typing away in the lamplight, listening to D typey type away. He got an Origami one-a-day calendar so we played with that for a little while. I think we'll try to keep it up, the origami, so if you find an origami pelican or crocodile in your mailbox this year, it was from us. And you're welcome. D made a 2 parted dog, a fox, and a two-dollar suit to clothe our little naked David statue. I made a nightingale. All this AND I put up my new Bridges of Portland poster gifted to me by Emily. You should come visit sometime. Maybe I'll tell you all about the bridges of Portland.

2 comments:

Emily Kendal Frey said...

I'd like to know about the bridges of Portland, please.

Wayne said...

I have bicycled across all of the bridges of Portland.