Sunday, January 27, 2008

I'm preparing for the big AWP trip to NYC. I bought a few boxes of TLC granola bars, but already ate 3 of them. I might have to get more. Other things I've done to prepare are mostly for the sake of Octopus. We'll have a table there at the bookfair. #457. Come say hello and be nice to us. You may get something for free. Or one of us may hug you. And smell your hair a little. We'll have some advanced copies of our first full-length. Julie Doxsee's Undersleep. They won't be quite officially out, but these are some sneak-peek copies. They look exactly like this:



We'll also have a few of Ana Bozicevic-Bowling's Document, a few of Jonah Winter's Book Reports, and a few Octopus #8 chappie sets.







Also, if you come to the table, you may have a chance to meet Dwight Gooden.





And Thursday night (Thursday night!) CD Wright is going to represent Octopus Magazine #10 (almost ready to launch--so close) and Julie Doxsee is going to represent Octopus Books in the baddest reading at AWP this year. There will be other painfully good readers there too. Trust me. I'll be there. Let's meet there. Ok?

No comments: