Wednesday, February 22, 2006

I'm dying to tell you something.

Last week, Horse Less Press accepted a chapbook manuscript of mine, Abraham Lincoln's Death Scene. It is a long poem with 16 sections. Each section focuses on a very specific physical area of the scene, as if 1/16 of a painting. Blood. Fire. Love. Whales. Siamese Triplets. Good stuff.

Jen Tynes tells me you might have to wait until December though.

I am very excited. Horse Less does beautiful work and I get to be press buddies with Adam Clay.

5 comments:

shanna said...

cool. i 'member that one from LIT.

jwg said...

can't wait to see it.

TT said...

Awesome, awesome, man. Psyched to check it out!

Zachary Schomburg said...

Thanks, thanks. And Shanna, I'm flattered you remember it from Lit. This chapbook version has bulked up in size. Its a bit fattier. Hope you dig it.

Steven D. Schroeder said...

Congrats much on the chapbook...